As part of students learning concert’s are a great way to raise the bar in your skills. Concerts give students a goal to work towards and build confidence as a person. It is a courageous endeavour to stand in front of people and perform!! To ease the jitters here are a couple of tips before you grace the stage:
- Practice, practice , practice. The more you know your piece the less you will feel insecure about performing.
- Set your mind to enjoy the journey. It is not about perfection but about sharing your music with others.
- Take a minute to compose yourself before starting your piece. Get in the zone , breath and begin.
- Give yourself a little grace. Congratulate yourself that you actually performed!!
- Acknowledge the audience after you performed, smile and take a bow you did it!!
Invite family and friends this Saturday Feb 3. Concert Times are: 12:30, 2:00 and 3:30 pm.