Student Suited For: This program is suited for the student who would like to discover and develop their musical skills on their choice instrument (piano, clarinet, guitar, bass, ukulele, violin, drums, sax or flute) or voice. This 10 month course takes the student through the three essential components for discovering their unique creative potential.
Technique, repertoire and performance will be taught with the individual student in mind.
- Private one-on-one weekly instruction
- Opportunity to participate in two yearly concerts as well as special events
- 2 make -up classes when 24 hr.notice is given
- EAOM book bag and notebook
- Requires a Single or Family MyMusic Membership
- Monthly fee depends on length of lessons chosen (30 min, 45 min, and 60 min options)